Sometimes, excellently built apps might meet fiasco. World’s best apps might come to a halt if mammoth number of concurrent users are accessing them at the same time.
Reasons to Execute Performance Testing?
Performance testing establishes the accuracy of throughput, scalability, reliability and responsiveness of a system under a specific workload.
Performance testing is usually executed in order to achieve the following:
- evaluating production readiness
- assessing against performance parameters
- Comparison of performance uniqueness of numerous systems or configurations of systems
- Locating the basis of performance related issues
- Tuning the Support methods
- Locating throughput stages
- Establishing conformity with performance objectives and requisites
- amassing other performance-associates statistics to assist stakeholders formulating informed decisions
- To Guarantee the hardware configuration suitability for the performance of application