Salesforce CRM Training Course
This course is designed to ensure that you master the concepts of Salesforce Admin, App Builder, and clear the SalesForce certification exams. Our training will help you understand how to administer & configure Salesforce, and develop new applications using Force.com.
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for: New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers
Location: Training can be conducted at Client office premise/Sydney CBD/AdactIn Office in Parramatta. You can check with us for available dates for each location.
Hardware – All participants to bring in their Windows7 or Windows-XP based laptops for software installation. We can arrange PCs for you with enough notice period/additional cost.
Exercises – Complete practical hands-on exercises will be included for each and every session
Course Material: One copy of the course material shall be provided to each participant.
Post Assessment: After the successful completion of the training, post assessment Test shall be conducted to know the level of expertise gained
Certificates – All participants would be given certificates after successful completion of the training
Getting Around the App
- Understand the data model and navigation
- Find answers in Help & Training
Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Set up the company profile
- Configure the user interface
- Set up activities and calendars
- Configure search settings
- Set up Chatter
Setting Up and Managing Users
- Manage user profiles
- Create and manage users
- Troubleshoot user login issues
- Understand SalesforceA capabilities
- Set up Chatter Free and Chatter external users
- Understand Salesforce1 settings
Security and Data Access
- Restrict logins
- Determine object access
- Set up record access
- Manage record access with the role hierarchy
- Deal with record access exceptions
- Control access to events
- Manage field-level security
- Administer standard fields
- Create new custom fields
- Create selection fields: picklists and lookups
- Create formula fields
- Work with page layouts
- Work with record types and business processes
- Maintain data quality
- Import new records using import wizards
- Update existing records with the data loader
- Keep records up to date with Data.com and social accounts and contacts
- Mass transfer records between users
- Back up data with a weekly export
- Mass delete records
Reports and Dashboards
- Run and modify reports
- Create new reports with the report builder
- Filter reports
- Summarize report data with formulas and visual summaries
- Print, export, and email reports
- Build dashboards
- Manage email administration
- Set up workflow rules and Process Builder
- Automate leads and cases
Post Training Assessment Test (30 min)
Q: What is salesforce?
A: Salesforce.com (SFDC) is an extremely flexible and scalable CRM system that is delivered via the cloud (or software as a service – SaaS.) Salesforce is the #1 CRM product in the market.
Q: When are the courses held?
A: The courses are scheduled monthly throughout the year.
Q: What do I take away from the course?
A: As well as the skills to use the product, you also receive a comprehensive workbook and a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I get a course manual to keep?
A: Yes, you receive a comprehensive workbook.
Q: Where are the classroom training courses held?
A: The courses are all held in Parramatta, Sydney.
Q: Is the training practical or theory based?
A: Both. All of our course combine practical demonstrations and theory. You will have a sole use of a laptop throughout the course and can practice what you have learnt at the end of each chapter.
Q: Do I need to bring a laptop?
A: Yes, it is required to help you start from scratch on your own machine.
Q: Is there an exam?
A: You do not sit an exam at the end of the course.
Q: What qualification will I get?
A: You will receive a certificate of attendance.
Q: Do I need any previous practical experience?
A: This depends on the course you choose to take. All of our Introductory and Complete courses require no prior knowledge. If you are considering attending an Advanced course, but have not sat the basic course, then you will be expected to have relevant practical experience in the tool.
Q: Do you offer on-site training?
A: Yes, all of our courses can be delivered as on-site courses. We provide all laptops, projector, workbooks and certificates. Please call us on +61 (02) 86773409 for a quote. We can also deliver on-line training just for your company with a schedule to suit you.
Q: Do you offer post course support?
A: Yes, in two ways; firstly, all our trainers can help with initial queries you may have when using the tools post-course via email. Secondly we also provide short-term on-site internship.