STaaS (Software Testing as a Service)
A New Way Of Thinking
Evolution of STaaS?
What is STaaS?
- STaaS is also termed as on-demand testing e. asking for services whenever a need arises.
- Software Testing as a Service (STaaS) is called as an outsourcing model through which testing actions are associated with the business activities of an organization and are done through a service provider & can be a mixture of Managed Services Model and Staff Augmentation.
- STaaS may consist of engaging contractors or just outsourcing a testing area to service provider when required.
- STaaS is most befitting for specialized testing attempts that don’t need a much in-depth knowledge of system or design.
How Adactin’s STaaS Model works?
- At Adactin, we offer our patrons a scheduled time for any project which is termed as “tester days” and these limited number of days can be utilized by the customers for any assignment.
- The customer can choose 50days, 100days, 150days or 200 tester days.
- The accurate number of days needed, can be best discussed by the customer.
- This helps in the reduction of Approval and Paperwork procedure as testing attempts can be priced against bulk PO
Advantages of STaaS
- Use of limited expertise on infrastructure, tools and structured testing optimally.
- Possess an international specialized test aptitude available.
- Resources offered On-Demand
- Reduction of overall Paperwork & approval process
- Offer advance awareness into running time and costs.
The STaaS supplier takes complete accountability for test assignments, with plain commitments articulated in KPI’s on time to market,quality and cost level. A solution is accessible for portfolios, single applications and full projects.
STaaS offer cost optimization and drastic improvement in test operations flexibility,test deliverables, test results, test process and testing quality.